Sunday, June 26, 2011

Linked-In (I hope!)

Today, I (Ric) sent out a hopeful email to all my "extended" contacts, asking for any "leads" they may have in helping me find my next career(s).  Maybe I should hold a contest for a fabulous prize, or something -- like that Ruger 9mm they recently gave away at the 2011 Preparedness Expo in Kalispell...

"John Doe, you have helped Ric find an exciting new career!  Come on down, let's see what you've won!"


Seriously, if anyone has any ideas on how I can humbly support my family using just my skills, an internet connection and a clean conscience, lay 'em on me.
---------------
Thursday night, I notified my landlady that we would be moving out by the end of July.  ("Burn the ships, I say!")  That was just one more milestone on the road to the frontier.


Props to all our peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment