Friday, January 3, 2014

Spring is looming...

Photo from JDPayne.org


...Yes, Spring is looming in the near future, and today I am feeling like a deer in the headlights.  For starters, I have a monstrous head-/chest-cold, that makes my head feel like it's in a vise, and my torso is tired from cough spasms.

But more notably, there are a LOT of things heading my way this Spring:
  • The home birth of our 6th child.  All of our other children were born in hospitals, so this is a bit of a leap out of our comfort zone.
  • The beginning of construction of our home in the woods near Whitefish, MT.  I know virtually nothing about house-building.  I'm very nervous.
  • Both of my jobs really tend to ramp up in the Spring, Summer and early Autumn months.
I know I should be extremely excited about all these things, and I truly am, but it does feel a bit overwhelming at times.  Your prayers for health, wisdom, provision and protection would be greatly appreciated.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment