Friday, January 27, 2012

Stock Up!

I've been meaning to write my "from the heart" post this week, but finding the time to "unfold" into the writing of it has proven somewhat difficult... I hope you will be patient with me - there is much to tell.

In the mean-time, here is a great deal from Lehman's (my new favorite store :-)  -- a great price ($26.50) on a well-made oil lamp.  Makes a great addition to your preparedness supplies.  Or a fine gift for that out-of-town friend you haven't seen in a while.  :-)

Sale ends January 31st (Tuesday)

(BTW, I'm not getting any "kickback" from Lehman's :-)

1 comment:

  1. unfolding can be a quick thought after prayer...something easy to share...takes no time no need to wait a thought from the heart does not need to be great...God Bless...

    ReplyDelete