Sunday, July 31, 2011

The longest journey begins with...

...the first step.

The truck and trailer are packed (to the GILLS... shoulda bought stock in U-Haul), the family van is prepped.  T minus 30 minutes and counting.  In three days and 1500 miles we'll be at the "next chapter".

(My five year-old, Little Miss Puff, finding nothing else in the house to sit on, has just plopped herself on my back as I lay here in my room and type this post on my phone.  Now, she's singing a snowy Christmas song, with a big finish.  Now she's using the staples still stuck in the baseboard as a makeshift Kalimba.)

We have been - and continue to be - blessed beyond words by the amazing way our family-in-Christ have rallied around us.  Were it not for them, the sheer magnitude of this endeavor would have undone us, weeks ago.  Thank you, Lord, for the many ways You take care of us.

Friends, please continue to pray us to the Northwest.


No comments:

Post a Comment