Monday, August 22, 2011

Stool Sample




So I'm considering making my custom step stools available for purchase through this blog.  If you would like to order one, personalized with a word or phrase of your choice (in any simple font), send me an email here.  





I'm also considering making some more "Potty Thrones", as well:




Both of these items can be made of the wood of your choosing.  Prices will be based on the cost of materials.  If you know someone who may be interested, please let me know

(P.S. - sorry about the coarse post title.  I thought it was amusing.)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Ric! You definitely should try and sell on ebay, amazon and other sites too so your products can be recognized on a broader scale. Absolutely gorgeous craftsmanship! Praying blessings, favor and increase for you guys!

    ReplyDelete