Thursday, April 26, 2012

"Normal Kingdom Business"

Big thanks go out to Dad & Mom for having us over last night for "hanga-burgers" (what the Dear Wife used to call them as a child, I think).  This photo op was forced upon me, but it was fun, after all:


This morning started out really well, since the Man-Cub and I got to go over to Manly John's house and have a "prayer breakfast" with some authentic and Christ-like brothers in the faith.  We had huckleberry pancakes (a Montana treat), farm-fresh eggs, and sausage.  Hungry yet?

--------------

On my lunch break today, I picked up some books I had put on hold at the library.  (Both were about timber framing houses, which causes me to salivate with delight... but I digress.)  As I was leaving, I browsed the used-books-for-sale rack, and for $1, picked up this title:



I had never heard of the author, though I have heard of (and appreiate) WORLD Magazine, which she writes for.  I googled her name, and here's what came up.  I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment